55 Day Challenge: Day 55
10 things (not people) that make you happy.
- Chai lattes
- Macbook Pro
- iPod touch
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Worship music
55 Day Challenge: Day 54
Four favourite films and why you love them.
- Life Is Beautiful: A movie set before and during WWII, it’s not just a love story, it’s a hope story. *SPOILER ALERT* What set this as my favorite movie is the sacrifices a father had to make to protect his son.
- Forrest Gump: It has everything I like: history, comedy, bromance—and it’s a classic.
- The Dark Knight: I like howChristopher Nolan has created a Batman that has a hint of realism. I also like the story-telling, the dilemmas Batman has to face, and the soundtrack.
- The Bourne series: I never thought Matt Damon could play an action hero until I saw this movie. Now, I watch this movie every so often. i love the action sequences and the storyline.
55 Day Challenge: Day 53
3 of your favourite experiences.
1. Exploring New York City and physically being at all the sites I saw on TV or movies, such as Central Park, Time Square, and Rockefeller Center.
2. Exploring the beautiful island of Kauai with my fraternity brothers, despite getting injured waterfall jumping.
3. Being a UCLA undergrad student.
55 Day Challenge: Day 52
One person you can trust:
My mom. She has prayed for me since before I was born. She’s always been there for me and has always supported me. She’s also there to give me Godly advice or to give me a hug. I love my mom.
55 Day Challenge: Day 51
Two things you wish you could do.
I wish I could move objects with my mind and have the ability to shapeshift into an animal or a person.
55 Day Challenge: Day 50
Three words you can’t go a day without using.
“I love you.”
I say it to my family—my parents and my brothers. It’s important to me that they not only hear it from me, but that I show them I love them somehow. This could mean either hanging out with them, listening to what they have to say, doing something for them, etc.
55 Day Challenge: Day 49
Five things you can’t live without.
Assuming that the word “things” means objects and not people, then:
- My BlackBerry
- My MacBook Pro
- My iPod
- My camera
- My workout gear
55 Day Challenge: Day 48
- Eating seafood
- Large snakes
- Large spiders
- Failing/disappointing my parents
I can’t think of any more. These are my top 5 fears/phobias.