Last night my Fashion/Marketing/Social Media meeting for Freedom and Fashion (FnF) was done entirely through Google Hangout, due to the Memorial Day holiday. It was definitely an interesting way to have meeting.
As you can see, I’m surrounded by women. Although all the women in my team are beautiful and great to work with and have a great passion for what they do, I think my department is in desperate need of an influx of testosterone. Come on, men. Let’s stop human and sex trafficking together! We need to man up to help bring freedom to the enslaved.
Join the FnF team.
Set a trend. Free a slave.
Re: What is a man?
brianbedania said: That’s funny haha! But if he didn’t know, a real man is trying to imitate God and chases after His’s heart.
You give me hope yet Brian! That’s what I was hoping M would eventually say, but sadly, he did not. I know God’s working in his life and helping him mature (as God continues to work in me and help me mature). Hopefully, M will one day arrive at the same conclusion you stated.
What is a man?
- *I had a fun little conversation with M. He's one of my high school kids in Youth Ministry.
- Me: Dude, it's okay that H behaves that way. He's still a boy so lay off!
- M: Well, I'm a man now.
- Me: Oh really? You're a man?
- M: Well, yeah. Sort of. I'm "half man."
- Me: You're "half man?" When do you become a full man?
- M: I don't know. Like when I turn 21. Or maybe when I turn 18. Yeah, 18.
- Me: So your age is what makes you a man?
- M: Yeah.
- Me: Well, what about 18-year-olds who behave like little boys and think like little boys? Are they still a man?
- M: Um...well, I'm more developed. I've got muscles.
- Me: So having muscles is what makes you a man?