- Robin: So is Paul really your little brother?
- Me: Yes. I'm Korean.
- Robin: Yeah, that's what I thought.
- Me: Well, I'm part Black and Korean.
- Robin: What? Really? Well, I could see that.
- Me: Yeah, look at my lips--these aren't Asian lips.
- Jenna: Are you seriously going to let Robin believe this?
- Robin: What?
- Me: Okay, I'm not Black.
- Robin: So you're Korean?
- Me: Yes.
- Jenna: No.
- Me: Kind of.
- Robin: ???
- Jenna: He's Indonesian.
- Me: So I look Korean?
- Robin: Yes.
Re: My Weakness
jgeers10 said: Yeah but seriously I think the same blood runs in our veins… red blood… red velvet blood.
Okay, so now I feel like a vampire if our blood is red velvet blood.
Why look it there, Ms. Jenna Geers attended an actual fashion show with me. We sat at the VIP section.
I’m glad Jenna got to bond with my co-worker, Gloria, even if Gloria is a Trojan. ;)
Oh, and the chemistry jokes Jenna said. They were all quite “noble” attempts to getting Gloria to laugh, which wasn’t too difficult. ;)