Today I had cookies for breakfast. (What?! I thought you were trying to be healthy?) Well, I am and these are! They’re “cookies” made from just bananas and oats - so simple! No sugar, no flour, no eggs… thank you to The Burlap Bag for creating these! I love having these in the kitchen because I eat them for breakfast or as a snack and I don’t feel guilty for eating five. (That’s about half a banana and a third-ish cup of oats? Maybe? You get the point.)
This morning I was racing against the clock and rushed making these so I literally only used 2 ingredients. But before I’ve added chocolate chips and have since then started a list of different cookie combos I want to make. What is/are your favorite kind(s) of cookies? I want to add some of your favorites to my list. :)
Make sure your bananas are ripe! // The first time I made these I was so anxious to try this recipe but my bananas weren’t ready so it tasted a bit off.
You may need to add more oats. // This depends on the length of your bananas so adjust accordingly if the consistency seems too wet.
Add vanilla extract. // If the taste is too plain for you, vanilla extract can help add more flavor.
Took the Fresno guys to a great pizza place in Westwood. I think of all the bros, Daniel and I were the most hungry because it took the group an hour to decide where to go. #UCLA #frat #fraternity #bro #alphagammaomega #food #picoftheday #photooftheday #nofilter #PicFrame (at 800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria)
Thanks for the compliment
- *I walk to the register at Johnny Rockets to order.*
- Me: Hi, can I order a hambur--
- Register: Wow, you're a buff guy.
- Me: Haha, um...thanks. Can I get a hambur--
- Register: Yeah, I wish I was that buff!
- Me: Um, believe me, I'm not that buff. But thanks for the compliment! Can I get a hamburger and some fries and...
- Register: Don't get a milkshake. You don't need it.
- Me: Um, okay. I'll just get water. Ice water.