It’s amazin’. The most beautiful pieces of art come from the ugliest situations. So I praise Him, rejoicin’ in my sufferin, cause I know He’s got a masterpiece in the makin’.
God of ironies? God of reconciliation.
- *While taking a dip in the swimming pool*
- Paul: Is it weird that your little sister drowned saving someone and that your new little brother is a beast in the water?
- Me: *Laugh* Yeah, it actually is. I completely forgot that you're quite the Aquaman, Mr. Junior Olympian in diving! I guess it's another one of those things to add to my list of ironies of why God put you in my life...
- Paul: *Laughs*
- Me: Just like the fact that she drowned on your birthday! It's crazy. Or how you both are the same age. It's like God is giving me a second chance, as well as several signs of reconciliation...to remember to celebrate and rejoice.
- Paul: Yup, she's in a better place. She's with God. And now, you've got me whether you like it or not.
- Me: *Laugh* Or not. *Splash water*
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Sometimes, I have to take a step back and realize how fleeting and dismal physical beauty is.
I want to meet a girl with true beauty, the kind of girl who thinks of others before herself, the kind of girl who’ll remind me that Love sacrifices.