Lord, make me an instrument of your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
13 Notes/ Hide
- wtfxsamy reblogged this from itsmaylove
- itsmaylove reblogged this from highmedsandlows
- smileslalalalalax3 likes this
- highmedsandlows reblogged this from giovannypanginda
- goldensail likes this
- thesimplesoul reblogged this from giovannypanginda
- crowdedgrouse reblogged this from giovannypanginda
- crowdedgrouse likes this
- misspaloma likes this
- thistlesbriersandwisdom likes this
- giovannypanginda posted this