"I Learned About Girls" Or Why I Love Discipling
- Me: What's one thing you learned in school AND in life? I learned about being "the aroma of Christ" in 2 Corinthians 2.
- J: In Chem, I learned about weak acid/base reactions and how to determine pH given certain concentrations. (Laughs) In life...I learned about girls.
- Me: (Laughs) What about girls?
- J: Glad you asked (Laughs). I pretty much learned through an experience I had. It was pretty embarrassing, but I learned how God wants us to approach girls and the kind of relationships we should form with them, particularly sisters in Christ.
- Me (Internally): I like where this is going.
- *Personal conversation continues*
- J: But how come she never asked for my number? Like, "Oh, by the way, what's your number?"
- Me: Because girls don't ask for a guy's numbers. It's the other way around. Guys are supposed to be the pursuer.