55 Day Challenge: Day 50
Three words you can’t go a day without using. “I love you.” I say it to my family—my parents and my brothers. It’s important to me that they not only hear it from me, but that I show them I love them somehow. This could mean either hanging out with them, listening to what they have to say, doing something for them, etc.
The Bridge Chicago: Being Sexually Abused Does Not... →
thebridgechicago: Anonymous asked: I’ve been a victim of sexual abuse in my past, and I’m working through the repercussions of this - but I keep getting scared/worried that I’m ‘damaged goods’ now - and that I’ll never find a guy that would love me enough to want to be my husband etc. How do I work through this with God - any tips or things to focus on? Thanks for all that you do on the...
55 Day Challenge: Day 49
Five things you can’t live without. Assuming that the word “things” means objects and not people, then: My BlackBerry My MacBook Pro My iPod My camera My workout gear
Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and...– Proverbs 28:13 (NIV)
Better is open rebuke than hidden love. Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but...– Proverbs 27:5-6 (NIV)
Anonymous asked: 5, 9, 25, 33
55 Day Challenge: Day 48
Seven fears/phobias. Eating seafood Large snakes Large spiders Clowns Failing/disappointing my parents I can’t think of any more. These are my top 5 fears/phobias.
A lying tongue hates those it hurts, and a flattering mouth works ruin.– Proverbs 26:28 (NIV)
Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in...– Psalm 42:11 (via bonchoish)
Have you ever...?
1. Taken a picture naked?
2. Painted your room?
3. Kissed a member of the same sex?
4. Drove a car?
5. Danced in front of your mirror?
6. Had a crush?
7. Been dumped?
8. Stole money from a friend?
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met?
10. Been in a fist fight?
11. Snuck out of your house?
12. Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back?
13. Been arrested?
14. Made out with a stranger?
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere?
16. Left your house without telling your parents?
17. Had a crush on your neighbor?
18. Ditched school to do something more fun?
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex?
20. Seen someone die?
21. Been on a plane?
22. Kissed a picture?
23. Slept in until 3?
24. Love someone or miss someone right now?
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by?
26. Made a snow angel?
27. Played dress up?
28. Cheated while playing a game?
29. Been lonely?
30. Fallen asleep at work/school?
31. Been to a club?
32. Felt an earthquake?
33. Touched a snake?
34. Ran a red light?
35. Been suspended from school?
36. Had detention?
37. Been in a car accident?
38. Hated the way you look?
39. Witnessed a crime?
40. Pole danced?
41. Been lost?
42. Been to the opposite side of the country?
43. Felt like dying?
44. Cried yourself to sleep?
46. Sang karaoke?
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t?
48. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
50. Kissed in the rain?
51. Sang in the shower?
52. Made out in a park?
53. Dream that you married someone?
54. Glued your hand to something?
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole?
56. Ever gone to school partially naked?
57. Been a cheerleader?
58. Sat on a roof top?
59. Brush your teeth?
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone?
61. Played chicken?
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
63. Been told you’re hot by a complete stranger?
64. Broken a bone?
65. Been easily amused?
66. Laughed so hard you cried?
67. Mooned/flashed someone?
68. Cheated on a test?
69. Forgotten someone’s name?
70. Slept naked?
55 Day Challenge: Day 47
Eight things that annoy you. Lateness Liars Body odor Ignorance People who don’t keep their promises. People who pick on people who can’t defend themselves. People who think they’re fat, when clearly they are not fat. People who wear socks with their sandals. Sandals are open-toes for a reason!
55 Day Challenge: Day 46
Nine things you do every day. Read the Bible. Hug someone. Tell my parents that I love them. Text/Skype/Call/Facebook Chat with one of my brothers Tell my brothers that I love them. Workout Check Facebook/Tumblr/Twitter/E-mail Eat Walk
Anonymous asked: So what's this about a girlfriend policy? :p
55 Day Challenge: Day 45
Ten random facts about yourself. I was born on my mom’s birthday. I’m her birthday present! Sadly, I have no excuse to forget my mom’s birthday. I hate clowns because I’m suspicious of their happiness. I think they want to kill me/kidnap me and only pretend to be nice (watch It). I hated fashion. I’ve always loved architecture. It wasn’t until I watched an...